Immediate download of 26-track album in your choice of high-quality MP3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire.
Vienna is an open-air monument to the Habsburg Empire. But Vienna is much more than its imperial castles, noble palaces and gardens.
Here lived and catched inspiration some of the most influential people in a world history:
- Composers like Joseph Haydn, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Schubert, Johann Strauss II, Johannes Brahms, Anton Bruckner and Gustav Mahler;
- Painters like Gustav Klimt and Egon Schiele;
- Prominent nobility like Prince Eugene of Savoy, Empress
Maria Theresa, Empress Marie Antoinette and Empress Elisabeth – Sissi;
Otherwise, Roman emperor and philosopher Marcus Aurelius as well as the most famous baroque composer Antonio Vivaldi merely passing away in Vienna;
Among many others, in Vienna also lived for a while or permanently some politicians that drew the history in the wrong direction, like Franz Joseph I, Napoleon, Stalin, Hitler and Trotzky.
All of this unique people have found appropriate place in more than two and half hours of this audio guide.
That’s more than enough for a weekend in Vienna. Do you really want to miss it?
****** SPECIAL OFFER ******
If you buy the entire album, you should download Vienna Maps for FREE there:
FREE Vienna Maps
- To make things even easier for you, we have provided maps of the streets and buildings as an PDF-ebook.
- The audio track numbers correspond to the numbers that you will find on your map of Vienna.
- An Vienna underground map with corresponding audio track numbers is also there. You can print all of them at your convenience.